- "All existences besides devils must be destroyed, why can't you understand Devils are! No! We, the Satans, are the ones who have to become the Kings of the World! By using Ophis’s power we will destroy the world, and create a new World of devils!"
- ― Creuserey Asmodeus (Highschool DxD)
- "Now you see me, embracing all alone, the darkness that has rested in my heart. I see the world, and everything it did to me, I know that this is all your fault."
- ― The Enigma TNG - Outside of Time
- Black/Blackened/Corrupt/Impure/Tainted Heart
- Heart of Pure Corruption/Darkness/Evil/Shadow
Users possess a heart devoid of good, light, virtue, etc.
- Apathy - Close oneself off from the hearts of others.
- Corruption Inducement - Able to taint those who are truly good.
- Contaminant Immunity - To some heart related diseases.
- Enhanced Charisma - Some people just can't stay mad at you.
- Evil Empowerment - Let the darkness guide you.
- Good Immunity - Resist good by a heart of pure evil.
- Hatred Empowerment - People do crazy things when angry.
- Inner Darkness Externalization - Feel the darkness as it smothers the light around you.
- Powers Via Object - If object requires malice of heart.
- Ambition Manipulation
- Artificial Heart
- Corruption Manipulation
- Dark Soul
- Heart Entity Physiology
- Indomitable Will
- Multiple Hearts
- Strong Heart
- Strong Soul
- May be incapable of good, even by their own fluition.
- May possess an unstable existence as "shadow cannot exist without light."
- May be vulnerable to Purification.
See Also: Pure Is Not Good.