- Dark Matter Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Dark Matter Projection
The user can release/use dark matter to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Dark Matter Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of dark matter.
- Dark Matter Beam Emission: Release beams of dark matter.
- Dark Matter Blast: Release dark matter over a specific target area.
- Dark Matter Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dark matter.
- Dark Matter Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of dark matter.
- Dark Matter Breath: Discharge dark matter from the mouth.
- Dark Matter Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dark Matter Cutting: Use dark energy to cut opponents.
- Expanding Dark Matter Bolts: Project energy/matter that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Dark Matter Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dark matter.
- Dark Matter Pillar Projection: Project dark matter pillars.
- Dark Matter Spike Projection: Project dark matter spikes.
- Dark Matter Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dark energy.
- Dark Matter Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dark matter that repels everything.
- Formulated Dark Matter Blasts: Release blasts of dark matter in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release dark matter blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of dark matter.
- Omnidirectional Dark Matter Waves: Send out a wave of dark matter in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit dark matter from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of dark matter that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dark matter blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dark matter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dark matter.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dark matter to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Combat Merging
- Dark Matter Constructs
- Dark Matter Manipulation
- Dark Matter Mimicry
- Darkness Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of dark matter to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much dark matter is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much dark matter is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.