The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a dark matter being, such as an embodiment of dark matter, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of dark matter or even entities comprised of dark matter. The bond between entity and host can grant potent dark matter abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Dark Matter Induced Powers
- Dark Matter Manipulation
- Dark Matter Mimicry
- Gravity Manipulation
- Weak Force Manipulation
- The dark matter entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful dark matter entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Matter Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of dark matter (cosmic power, dark energy, corruption, etc.).
- Dark Knights (DC Comics)
- Clifford Zmeck/Major Force (DC Comics)
- Akumas (D.Gray-man)
- Lero (D.Gray-man)
- Yuu Mononobe (Juuou Mujin no Fafnir)
- Dark Matter (Kirby’s Dream Land 3)
- Stone Army (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Malekith (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Thor: The Dark World); via Aether
- Nemesis Hosts (To LOVE-Ru Darkness)