The ability to wield or create weapons using dark matter. Variation of Power Weaponry.
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over dark matter, which grants the user a wide variety of dark matter-based abilities, including generation, transmutation, and creation of constructs, along with volatile abilities involving normal universal matter or antimatter. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of dark matter-based ability they possess.
- May be dangerous for individuals who are not from worlds of dark matter to operate.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Can be disabled by Matter Manipulation or Antimatter Manipulation.
- Dark Knights (DC Comics)
- Malekith (Marvel Cinematic Universe); via Aether
- Dark Eldar (Warhammer 40,000)
Known Dark Matter Weapons
- Equ.DarkMatter (A Certain Magical Index)
- Gravity Generator (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Dark Matter (Final Fantasy Series)
- Meta-Tech (The Flash)
- Aether (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Dark Matter Gun (Quake IV)
- Dark Matter Weaponry (Warhammer 40,000)