- Black Solar/Sun Manipulation
- Destructive Solar/Sun Manipulation
- Grim Solar/Sun Manipulation
- Hazardous Solar/Sun Manipulation
- Negative Solar/Sun Manipulation
- Ominous Solar/Sun Manipulation
- Umbra Solar/Sun Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the solar energy/matter of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of sun, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of normal solar energy/matter. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of the sun.
- Cosmic Fire Manipulation
- Damage Amplification
- Drought Creation
- Eclipse Manipulation (solar)
- Firestorm Creation (solar winds)
- Pain Inducement
- Radiation Generation
- Solar Energy Manipulation
- Supernova Inducement
- Ultimate Burning
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Astronomical Objects Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Sun Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Countered by Pure Solar Manipulation.
- Dark solar energy is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer destructive power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Shadow Aquarion (Aquarion Evol)
- Nemesis (Beyblade Metal Fury)
- ShineGreymon Ruin Mode (Digimon)
- Apollomon Whispered (Digimon)
- Ligier, the Green Sun (Exalted)
- Hades (Saint Seiya)
- J (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Roberto da Costa (Marvel Comics)