The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of technology. Combination of Technology Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Opposite to Pure Technology Manipulation. Not to be confused with Demonic Technology Manipulation.
- Destructive Technology Manipulation
- Grim Technology Manipulation
- Hazardous Technology Manipulation
- Negative Technology Manipulation
- Ominous Technology Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate technology of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous, destructive side of technology, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal technology. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of technology.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Damage Amplification
- Dark Data Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Technological Assimilation
- Technology Manipulation
- Advanced Technology
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Functionality Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Could be countered by Pure Technology Manipulation/Technology Manipulation.
- Dark Technology is volatile/destructive; causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc., depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Weak against Crash!.
- Brainiac (The Adventures of Superman)
- Lex Luthor (The Adventures of Superman/Justice Leauge)
- Ultron (Marvel Comics)
- Borg (Star Trek)
- Dark Heart (Justice League Unlimited)