- "TEMPUS EDAX RERUM - "Time, devourer of all things" or "Time, that devours all things", literally: "time, gluttonous of things."
- ― Ovid, Metamorphoses, 15, 234-236)
- Black Time Manipulation
- Destructive Time Manipulation
- Grim Time Manipulation
- Hazardous Time Manipulation
- Negative Time Manipulation
- Ominous Time Manipulation
- Umbra-Chronokinesis Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate time of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of nature, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal time. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of nature itself.
- Age Acceleration/Time Acceleration/Acceleration of attacks.
- Damage Amplification
- Pain Inducement
- Temporal Trapping
- Time Destruction
- Time Energy Manipulation
- Time Stopping
- Time Theft
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Clock Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Temporal Erasure
- Temporal Looping
- Time Manipulation
- Could be countered by Pure Time Manipulation/Time Manipulation.
- Dark Time are volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Eon (Ben 10)
- Barragan Louisenbarn (Bleach)
- Richard Wong (Psychic Force)
- Aeon (Skullgirls)
- Kronos/Saturn (Greco-Roman Mythology)