The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of water. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Combination of Water Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Opposite to Pure Water Manipulation and Pure Fire Manipulation. Not to be confused with Hell Water Manipulation.
- Abyssal Water Manipulation
- Destructive Water Manipulation
- Grim Water Manipulation
- Hazardous Water Manipulation
- Negative Water Manipulation
- Ominous Water Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the water of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of water, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal water. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of water.
- Corrosion Inducement
- Crushing - via water pressure
- Damage Amplification
- Flood Creation
- Lethal Rain Generation
- Pain Inducement
- Poison Generation - via polluted water
- Tidal Wave Generation
- Water Manipulation
- Whirlpool Generation
- Ultimate Burning - via boiling hot water
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Water Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Underworld Lordship
- Countered by Pure Water Manipulation and Pure Lightning Manipulation.
- Dark water is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer destructive power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- May be weak against Ice Manipulation.
- Drowned Opehlia (Brutal Legend); via the Sea of Black Tears.
- Natasha Rimsky (Dark Water)
- The Drowned (DC Comics)
- Haze Shenron (Dragonball GT)
- Torafusa (Fairy Tail)
- Panzuriel (Forgotten Realms)
- Unalaq (Avatar: The Legend of Korra); via spiritbending and as the Dark Avatar
- Cthulhu (Lovecraft Mythos)
- Dark Dweller (The Pirates of Dark Water)
- Moroha Haimura (Seiken Tsukai No World Break)
- Deep-Sea Dolphin/Sherisha (Slayers)
- Ariton (Valkyrie Crusade)
- River Styx (Greco/Roman Mythology)
- Sanzu River (Japanese Buddhist Mythology)