- Dark World Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Shadow World Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of using a form of magic related to a dark world, manipulating the region’s contents and/or channeling its mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (Monster Manipulation/Mythic Manipulation)
- Dark World Manipulation
- Elemental Magic
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to dark world plants)
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic (limited to dark world weather)
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular dark world.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Dark World Manipulation/Light Magic could take control away from user.
See Also: Dark World.
- Mozenrath (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Beldam (Coraline)
- Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III)
- Various Shadow Isles Champions (League of Legends)
- Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
- Others (Night Watch)
- Queen Tinkerbell (Winx Club); while corrupted
- Eradicus (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Parallel World (Charmed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.