- Dark Adaptation
- Nocturnal Adaptation
- Shadow Adaptation
User is able to survive and adapt to dark environments (especially nighttime conditions), with a circadian cycle programmed for nighttime activity, heightened senses to compensate the absence of light, and perhaps darker coloration.
- Camouflage/Shadow Camouflage
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Stealth
- Night Vision
- Spatial Perception
- Animal Imitation (Nocturnal Creatures)
- Animal Morphing
- Lunar Empowerment
- Darkness Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation
- Night Empowerment
- Eyes may be more sensitive to light.
- May be tired during the day.
- Afflicted (American Horror Story: Hotel)
- Riddick (The Chronicles of Riddick)
- Jackie Estacado (The Darkness)
- Norman Nordstrom (Don't Breathe)
- Simon (Fairy Tail)
- Goblin Slayer (Goblin Slayer)
- Lord of Darkness (Legend)
- Jonas Graymalkin (Marvel Comics)
- Nightman (Malibu/Marvel Comics)
- Most Vampires (Mythology)
- The Guardians (One Piece)
- Vampires (Twilight Saga)
- Myddraal (Wheel of Time)
- Familiar Light (Doraemon: Nobita's Great Mermaid Battle Ship)
- Keyblade Armor (Kingdom Hearts)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.