- Shadow Infusion
- Umbrakinetic Energizing/Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with darkness/shadow, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to blind their targets or hide in shadows.
- Absorb and/or generate darkness/shadows.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Darkness Aura to manifest infusing darkness/shadow outside the target.
- Umbrakinetic Constructs to shape the darkness/shadow into various forms.
- Darkness Strike
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Darkness Attacks
- Darkness Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Twilight Infusion
- Umbrakinetic Combat
- Umbrakinetic Constructs
- Makuta (Bionicle)
- Yami Sukehiro (Black Clover)
- Zola (Blue Dragon)
- Obsidian (DC Comics)
- Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
- Riku Replica (Kingdom Hearts)
- Data-Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ansem Seeker of Darkness (Kingdom Hearts)
- Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Master Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Dark-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Darcy (Winx Club)
- Siegfried (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Dark Weapon/Dark Blade (Dark Souls series)
- Dark Pine Resin (Dark Souls II)
- Darknight Stone/Dark Gem (Dark Souls II/Dark Souls III)
- Deep Gem (Dark Souls III)
- Human Pine Resin (Dark Souls III)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.