- "Even imagination is based on knowledge."
- ― Geoff Colvin
The power to manipulate reality based on available information. Sub-power of Virtual Warping.
- Data Reality Warping
- Meta Data Manipulation
- Reality Hacking
Users can scan/analyze any existence/phenomenon, and freely recreate/manipulate them once the corresponding information has been decoded. They don't possess any particular intelligence or intuition, their abilities are thus strictly limited to the data collected, and while compatible templates are easily combined, actual breakthroughs require extensive research/experiments.
- Codification/Solipsistic Manipulation
- Formula Manifestation
- Reality Interface
- Reality Modding
- Capabilities are fundamentally limited, though expanding with each new discovery.
- Scanning applies to the present, it cannot reconstitute the past or project the future.
- Digistruct Technology (Borderlands Series)
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Angel Boat (If Her Flag Breaks)
- Data Overmind (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Sky Canopy Dominion (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- RB3/Genocide Heart (Saga Frontier)
- Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain)
- Magicians (The Irregular at Magic High School)
- Neos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Sign Frames (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)