The power to interact with the world as if it were a dating simulator. Variation of Video Game Physics.
- Dating/Romance Game Physics
- Dating/Romance Sim Physics
- Romance Simulator Physics
The user can live life as if it were a dating simulator. They will receive multiple choices on what interaction they will pursue. These multiple-choice prompts affect the romantic interest of the person they are talking to for better or worse. They are equipped with a love meter to provide information on there current affection level with the person they are looking at. They might as be able to identify status such as friend zone, enemy, rival etc. The user can also reset time as if they were restarting a game if they get a bad ending.
- Heads-Up Display
- Multiple Choice Reception
- Nanako Chiyoko (Kami-sama ga Koi wo shiro to Itte iru!)