- Death-Force Assimilation/Draining/Siphoning
- Death Energy Absorption/Assimilation/Draining/Siphoning
- Killing Energy Absorption/Assimilation/Draining/Siphoning
The user can absorb death-force, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source, etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Assimilation Shield
- Conversion Resurrection
- Death-Force Blast
- Death-Force Empowerment
- Necroplasmic Conversion
- Physical Augmentation
- Post-Mortem Power Absorption
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Soul Absorption: absorb deathly force from dead souls.
- Death Absorption
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Manipulation
- Post-Mortem Shapeshifting
- Power Absorption
- Soul Manipulation
- May be limit as to how much death-force can be absorbed.
- May damage user’s body without proper management.
- Ernest Fairchild/Evil Ernie (Chaos! Comics/Dynamite Entertainment)
- Sakkara/Purgatori (Chaos! Comics/Dynamite Entertainment)
- Nekron (DC Comics)
- Zeref Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Hades (God of War series)
- Melody Jacobs/Threnody (Marvel Comics)
- Evolved (Prototype Series)
- Hades (SMITE)