The power to infuse death-force into objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers. Sub-power of Death-Force Attacks. Variation of Infusion. Opposite to Life-Force Infusion. Not to be confused with Death Infusion.
- Death Energy Infusion
- Killing Energy Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with death-force, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to use death-force in various ways.
- Absorb and/or generate death-force.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Death-Force Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Death-Force Aura to manifest infusing death-force outside the target.
- Death-Force Constructs to shape the death-force into various forms.
- Zed (Code: Breaker)
- Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Nekron (DC Comics)
- Anubis-Jackal (Gargoyles)
- Killing Curse Users (Harry Potter)
- Jonah Hex (Jonah Hex 2010 film)
- Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon)