- "Hey, wait, wait, wait, you cannot tell anyone I am here, for if humanity discovers i'm no longer lurking in the shadows, the consequences would be dire."
- ― Death (Family Guy)
- "On the contrary, death is the ultimate fairness. Rich and poor, young and old, all are equal in death. You would not like to see the Jackal God play favorites."
- ― Anubis (Gargoyles)
- "I've come to get you... I'm Death."
- ― Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
User is connected to any/all death and dying things, so that as long as they exist death does as well. This allows them to have both an emotional and spiritual link to every form of death. Since the target is so deeply connected with the essence of death, harming or trapping the user may lead to the removal of death from the world.
If the user ever dies or is killed then death itself may cease to exist as well.
- Death Absorption
- Death Embodiment
- Death Lordship
- Mystic Derivation
- Symbiotic Connection
- Users of Bond Destruction and Severing can remove the connection.
- Users of Life and Death Transcendence are immune.
- Beings that exist outside of death, such as Amortals, are immune.
- The Ghoul (Divergence Eve)
- Death (Family Guy)
- Anubis (Gargoyles)
- Izanami (Shinto Mythology)
- Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Thanatos (Percy Jackson)