- "But Sybo said that it feeds on death."
- "In the strict scientific sense, doctor, we all feed on death. Even vegetarians."
- ― Leonard McCoy and Spock (Star Trek)
The power to gain strength from deaths of others. Technique of Death-Force Manipulation and Necromancy. Variation of Affinity. Not to be confused with Cemetery Empowerment or Killing Empowerment. Opposite to Life Empowerment.
- Death Affinity
- Necrotic Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the deaths of others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the dying or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Cemetery Empowerment
- Death Inducement
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Deceased Power Replication
- Killing Empowerment
- Post-Mortem Power Absorption
- Necroplasmic Conversion
- May be limited by the number of deaths they can be strengthened by.
- May only be empowered by deaths the user has caused.
- May only be empowered by deaths that others have caused.