- "Behold. You will be in a blight on the land and everything I touch shall wither and die."
- ― Derek Powers/Blight killing Mr. Freeze (Batman Beyond)
- "You understand the laws of nature. All things age, all things die. In the end, our sun burns out. Our universe grows cold and perishes."
- ― Kaecilius (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "Not everyone dies because they wanted to. Most of them died against their will."
- ― Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece)
- "I grant but one boon mortal, and it will be given to you as it is given to everyone. When your time has come."
- ― Anubis (Gargoyles)
- "What was that??"
- "What kind?
- "There was no sound, he just died."
- "Yeah, it's a terrifying thing to watch happen. It's called a deterrent."
- ― Rick Sanchez and the President (Rick and Morty S03E10: The Rickchurian Mortydate)
- "Increasing wars and famines, diseases of unknown origin, increasingly frequent natural disasters. Don't you find it odd? A bit coincidental? Has anyone even noticed? Must we simply sit and wait for it all to end?"
- ― Caleb Goldman (House of the Dead series)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Variations
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Known Powers
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Videos
- Death Evocation
- Death Touch
- Fatal Touch
- Killing Effect/Touch
- Instant Death/Killing
- 死亡 (Japanese)
- Sokushi (即死)
The user can kill anyone and possibly even anything using varying means, either instantly, slowly over time, after certain conditions are met, or after a certain period of time has passed. May be induced by touch, at a distance, simply willing it to happen, or by performing a certain ritual.
- Death Breath: Breath deathly energies.
- Death Beam: Fire a beam that kills on contact.
- Death Blast: Shoot blast that causes instant death on contact.
- Death Bomb: Create an explosion of killing forces.
- Death Bullet: Shoot a killing bullet at an opponent.
- Death By Horror: Literally scare one's victim to death via Fear Inducement.
- Death By Laughter: Kill an opponent by having them laugh to death.
- Death By Sex: Kill by sexual intercourse.
- Death Constructs: Create constructs from killing energy.
- Death Field Projection: Create a field that kills anything within the user's area.
- Death Infusion: Infuse a weapon with killing forces.
- Death Inscription: To write (or rip) a victim's name on a object or within a book inducing death.
- Death Recreation: Recreate and relive the moment of ones death.
- Death Shadow: Possess a lethal shadow.
- Death Song: Cause death by emitting sound.
- Death Virus: Set a lethal virus on an opponent.
- Death Wave: Create a wave of killing energy.
- Deoxygenation: Kill by removing oxygen.
- Double Hit Kill: Kill with two hits.
- Drowning: Kill by filling lungs with water.
- Fatal Countenance: True form can kill anyone that looks upon it.
- Fatal Touch: Physical contact with the user can kill.
- Game Slaying: Kill via games.
- Heart Attack: Kill by causing heart attack.
- Heart Rip: Kill by removing the heart.
- Killing Eyes: Kill by look.
- Kiss of Death: Kill an opponent with a kiss.
- Knowledge Projection: Kill an opponent by overloading their mind with knowledge.
- Necrosis Inducement: Cause premature cellular death, which can lead to eventual death of the victim.
- One Hit Kill: Kill with one hit.
- Oneiric Slaying: Kill via dreams/nightmares.
- Severing: Kill by severing the life-line.
- Suicide Inducement: Make the victim kill themselves.
- Team Wipe: Kill entire team at once.
- Absolute Death Inducement
- Age Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Blood Manipulation
- Bone Removal
- Curse Inducement
- Death Aspect Manifestation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Manipulation
- Death Sense
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Eternal Rest Inducement
- Extinction Inducement
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Lethal Physiology
- Life Perception - perceiving the life flow of the target and damage it.
- Necrosis Inducement
- Organic Manipulation
- Poison Generation
- Probability Manipulation
- Soul Destruction
- Summoning something to do the deed.
- Vice Inducement
- Wound Transferal
- Winter Manipulation
- Unless used at an Absolute Level, the user cannot kill those that are undead.
- Death Negation/Death Prevention can negate/prevent the effects of dying.
- Useless against users of Absolute Immortality, Flawless Indestructibility and Death Transcendence/Life and Death Transcendence.
- Users of Amortality are immune since they are neither alive or dead, and hence cannot die.
- Users of Resurrection can undo death.
- /kill command (Minecraft)
- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (TYPE-MOON)
- Killing Curse (Harry Potter)
See also: Artifact of Death.
- Kanohi Ignika, the Mask of Life (Bionicle); via removing life
- The Reckoning (The Books of the Beginning)
- Death Notes (Death Note)
- The Cursed Idol (Happy Tree Friends)
- Halo Array (Halo)
- Straw dolls (Hell Girl)
- Keys (Keys to the Kingdom)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Soul Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Dainsleif (Norse Mythology)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- The Mortal Blade/Fushigiri (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice); when unsheathed
- The Goal (Super Mario Series)
- Ramus Mortium (Witches of East End)
- Argentium (Witches of East End)
- Blade of Azrael (Lucifer)
- Astarael the Weeper (The Old Kingdom Series); via sound
- SCP-4183 - Automatic Containment Procedures (SCP Foundation)