The power to infuse death into objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers. Sub-power of Death-Force Manipulation. Variation of Death Inducement and Infusion. Opposite to Life Infusion. Not to be confused with Death-Force Infusion.
- Doom Infusion
- Killing Infusion
- Murder Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with death, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, causing instant death of the target.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Aura Generation to manifest infusing death-force outside the target.
- Death-Force Constructs to shape the death-force into various forms.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Death Inducement
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Life-Force Absorption
- One Hit Kill
- Death Aspect Inducement
- Death Field Projection
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Probability Manipulation
- Vergil (Devil May Cry)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Grim Reapers (Mythology)