The power to manipulate metal that can destroy/weaken/erase life. Combination of Metal Manipulation and Death-Force Manipulation. Variation of Death Earth Manipulation and Death Element Manipulation. Opposite to Life Metal Manipulation.
- Deadly Metal/Ore Control/Manipulation
- Death Metal/Ore Control
- Metal/Ore of Death
- Metal/Ore of Death Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate death metal; ore capable of destroying/weakening/removing life. This allows them to not only destroy and erase life with the metal, but it also allows them to possibly mutilate or even destroy the souls of any living person.
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Inducement
- Death Infusion
- Metal Manipulation
- Soul Destruction
- Soul Mutilation
- Spiritual Metal Manipulation
- Countered by Life Metal Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- Users of Life Resilience may be immune or highly resistant to this power.
- Sekke Bronzazza (Black Clover); via Sekke's Poison Lizard
- Nth Metal Users (DC Comics)
- Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Users (Fairy Tail)
- Kaguro (Kekkaishi)
- Nazgûl (The Lord of the Rings)
- Akihiro/Daken (Marvel Comics); temporarily
- Orphans of X (Marvel Comics)
- Sasori (Naruto); via Third Kazekage puppet
- Chop Chop (Skylanders)