- "Death is nothing to us, since while we exist, death is not present, and whenever death is present, we do not exist."
- ― Epicurus
- "No one has been killed, Captain."
- "No one has died here in uncounted thousands of years."
- ― The Organians (Star Trek)
- Dying Prevention
User can prevent the death of others from occurring, either by preserving their lives or preventing injuries/wounds from getting worse or festering. Unlike Death Negation the targets are not rendered immortal or invulnerable, and can still be harmed as easily as anyone else, they just won't die by unnatural means like murder or accidents, just by natural death.
- Death Negation
- Death Removal
- Life Preservation
- Life Resilience
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life Manipulation
- Status Lock
- Supernatural Survivability
- User/target can still die from natural causes.
- Thus making the user vulnerable to Life Reduction.
- Can be killed by powers like One Hit Kill, Nonexistence and Unavertable Death.
- Tenrou Tree (Fairy Tail)
- Utsuro (Gintama)
- Galactic Leyline (Outlaw Star)
- Faeries (Yuuki Yuna is a Hero)
- Kindred, The Eternal Hunter (League of Legends)
- Stellar Memory (Rave Master)
- ZONPHA Syndrome (Karakuri Circus); via third stage infection