- "They'll kill you five times before you hit the ground!"
- ― Agnes Skinner (The Simpsons)
- Death Memory/Reliving
User can cause the target to relive the moment of their death over and over again, possibly even endlessly, by recreating the moment of their death from either the past, present or future. Allowing them to cause the target to suffer for eternity or until they decide to let them finally rest in peace.
- Baku (Captain Earth); via his Singularity
- The Halliwell Sisters (Charmed)
- Darkseid (DC Comics); via Omega Sanction
- Tree Gelbman (Happy Death Day)
- Gold Experience Requiem (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Darren Shan (Cirque Du Freak)
- Gray Boy (Worm)
- Pan-Dora (The Asterisk War)