- "From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of.... the reaper."
- ― Reaper (Assassination Classroom)
Power to possess a shadow which kills anything that comes in contact with it. Variation of Death Inducement.
- Deadly Shadow
- Fatal Shadow
- Killing Shadow
- Lethal Shadow
- Shadow of Death
User possesses a shadow that can kill anyone and possibly even destroy any thing caught within it. The form of death that this shadow can cause can range from a slow death to an outright cessation of existence.
- Users of Immortality may be immune.
- Shadow must touch the target.
- May be constantly active.
- Those with Resurrection could undo the damage if they are not wiped from existence.
- The shadow must be formed by a light source in order for the power to be in effect.
- The Black Obelisk (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- He-Who-Made-Dark (SCP Foundation); while sealed
- SCP-1739 (SCP Foundation)
- Li Yunmu (Shadow Hack)
- Chester Ray Banton (The X Files)
- Abaddon (Torchwood)
- Emperor Crow species (Toriko)