The power to manipulate smoke that can destroy/weaken/erase life. Combination of Air Manipulation and Death-Force Manipulation. Variation of Death Air Manipulation and Death Element Manipulation. Opposite to Life Smoke Manipulation.
- Deadly Fumes/Smoke Control/Manipulation
- Death Fume/Smoke Control
- Fumes/Smoke of Death
- Fumes/Smoke of Death Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate death smoke; fumes capable of destroying/weakening/removing life. This allows them to not only destroy and erase life with the smoke, but it also allows them to possibly mutilate or even destroy the souls of any living person.
- Air Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Breath
- Death Inducement
- Death Infusion
- Soul Destruction
- Soul Mutilation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Spiritual Smoke Manipulation
- Countered by Life Smoke Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- Users of Life Resilience may be immune or highly resistant to this power.
- The Lich (Adventure Time)
- Smoke Secretion Users (Charmed)
- Abigail Arcane/The Black Queen (DC Comics)
- Kurono (Fire Brigade of Flames)
- Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son); via Smoke with Evil Karma
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Helbram (Nanatsu no Taizai); via Link/Call of Inferno
- God (The Ten Commandments 1956 film); via 10th Plague