- "Today we'll show them you just can't stop the rot."
- ― Mandrake (Epic)
- Decay Incarnate
- Putrefaction Embodiment/Incarnate
- Rot Embodiment/Incarnate
- The Dying/Rot
Users become the embodiment of the natural forces of rot, decay and eventual death. Users possess all the powers of necrosis, wither, rot and the processes of death, and can even be empowered by it.
- Body Part Erosion
- Death Inducement
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Disease Acceleration
- Disease Generation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Necrosis Inducement
- Rot Inducement
- Rust Inducement
- Autumn Embodiment
- Autumn Manipulation
- Bacteria Kingdom Embodiment
- Fungal Kingdom Embodiment
- Plant Kingdom Embodiment
- User cannot affect anything that does not decay or decompose.
- User needs to careful to prevent the decaying process going out of control.
- As the user embodies the process of decay, they may suffer from the effects of their own abilities, their body breaking down and slowly destroying itself.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Since users emotions affect thier powers directly, control is essential.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users of Life-Based Powers may overpower this ability.