- "Today we'll show them you just can't stop the rot."
- ― Mandrake (Epic)
- Rot Embodiment
- The Dying/Rot
Users become the embodiment of the natural forces of rot and decay. Users possess all the powers of necrosis, wither, rot and the processes of death, and can even be empowered by it.
- Body Part Erosion
- Death Inducement
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Disease Acceleration
- Disease Generation
- Necrosis Inducement
- Rot Inducement
- Rust Inducement
- User cannot affect anything that does not decay or decompose, such as plastic and styrofoam.
- User needs to careful to prevent the decaying process going out of control.
- As the user embodies the process of decay, they may suffer from the effects of their own abilities, their body breaking down and slowly destroying itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.