- "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. In this new dimension, whatever it is, nothing corrodes or gets run down at the heel or gets to look ridiculous like, say, the celluloid collar or the bustle."
- ― Walt Disney
- Decay Invulnerability
- Rot Immunity/Invulnerability
User is immune to decay, rotting, etc., being completely invulnerable to direct and indirect decaying effects.
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Filth Manipulation
- Organic Preservation
- Rot Inducement
- May be vulnerable to decaying strength of a certain limit.
See Also: Ragnarok Proofing.
- Immortals (Baccano)
- Diamondhead (Ben 10)
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Various Creatures (Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup)
- Fairy Clan Members (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Ladylee Tangleroad (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Cure-All Elixir (Baccano)
- Grand Panacea (Baccano)
- Cups modified by SCP-294 - The Coffee Machine (SCP Foundation)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.