The ability to take apart/deconstruct target into its parts.
The user can break down/take apart/deconstruct target partially or completely into its parts or even down into the elements of which it came from, deconstructing it on the molecular level.
- May only be able to break down an object so far.
- Complexity of the object may be too advanced or complicated to break.
- Object may be too tough to dismantle.
- Jury Rigg (Ben 10)
- Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Juzaemon Shiga (Grenadier); via the Shiga Kaikoken
- B3-NK1 (Yokai Watch)
- Jafar (Disney's Aladdin)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Charmcaster (Ben 10)
- Hex (Ben 10)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fate/Grand Order)
- Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
- Thanos (Marvel Comics); via Infinity Gauntlet
- Gwen's Spellbook (Ben 10)