- "I can rewrite your every living moment. I can turn every one of you victories into defeats. Poison every friendship. Deliver pain to your every breath."
- "It will burn you up! Once you go through, you can't come back. You will be scattered along my timeline like confetti!"
- "It matters not, Doctor. You thwarted me at every turn. Now you will give me peace, as I take my revenge on every second of your life. Goodbye. Goodbye, Doctor."
- ― The Great Intelligence and The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- "We lost, all of us. We lost friends, we lost family, we lost a part of ourselves. This is the fight of our lives."
- ― Captain America (Avengers: Endgame)
- Losing Inducement
Users can induce defeat in others and events in every conflict or a challenge, whether physical, financial, mental, spiritual, etc., as long as there are two or more sides and the possibility to lose, user has the power to cause it to happen.
- Despair Inducement
- Failure Inducement
- Poverty Inducement
- Sadness Inducement
- Sloth Inducement
- Suicide Inducement
- Weakness Detection
- Challenge Declaration
- Defeat Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Failure Empowerment
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Cannot induce defeat into Omnipotent Beings.
- The Great Intelligence (Doctor Who); via losing his physical form
- Yuri and Chelinka (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates)
- Brunhild (Valkyrie Crusade)
- True Exodia (Yu-Gi-Oh); If he's with the 4 "Forbidden One" limbs, the opponent wins the Duel.
- Relay Soul (Yu-Gi-Oh); Allows the user to summon a monster. If that monster leaves the field for any reason, the opponent wins the duel.
- Door to Nothingness (Magic: The Gathering); Artifact that allows the user to cause a target player to lose the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.