The ability to bypass defenses.
- Unblockable Attacks
The user is able to bypass an opponent's defenses and do equal damage no matter how strong, durable, magically-enhanced or seemingly impenetrable the defense is.
- In some cases it still won't work against users of Absolute Defense.
- Some targets might be able to withstand more damage anyway, such as if the target has Enhanced Regeneration or if it is very large.
- If the target is immune to the attribute of the attack instead of defense-based resistance, then it is useless.
- Mario (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
- Culex (Super Mario RPG)
- Cloud (Final Fantasy Series)
- Any Pokémon capable of Night Shade, Seismic Toss, Chip Away, Feint, Shadow Force or the ability infiltrator (Pokémon)
- Palkia (Pokémon)
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Moe Shishigawara (Bleach)
- Users of Absolute Attack
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.