The ability to release/use energy/matter to various defenses. Defined by Superpower Manipulation.
- Protection Powers
The user can release/use energy/matter (whether organic, inorganic, objects, etc.) to defenses of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of standard defense, etc.
- Defense Manipulation
- Dermal Armor: Create/generate dermal armor.
- Enhanced Defense: Possess high defense.
- Enhanced Durability: Possess high durability.
- Enhanced Stamina: Possess high stamina.
- Exoskeleton: Possess powerful exoskeleton.
- Force-Field Generation: Create/generate force-field.
- Fortification Creation: Create strong fortifications.
- Intangibility: Allow attacks to pass through the body, protecting the user from harm.
- Power Reflection
- Power Suit: Create/possess a powered suit.
- Shield Construction: Create durable shields.
- Shield Manipulation: Manipulate shields.
- Wall Generation: Create walls to prevent anything getting past it.
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Mimicry
- Organic Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Shield Mimicry
- May require outside source of energy/matter to create defenses.
- May not be able generate a strong enough defense.
- May be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- May be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Weak against Shield Removal.
- Kimberly (Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
- Applications users