- "I’m someone terrible that is here for you. Let me defile. I’m someone terrible that is meant for you. Let me defile."
- ― Requiem Rust - D-File
- Soul/Spiritual Corruption/Defilement
The user can defile souls, tainting them with vice and unholiness that can lead them to a state of damnation in any given form of torment imaginable, in the process often marring or damaging the quintessence comprising of souls and spirits, often corrupting them in the most horrendous of ways.
- Corruption Inducement
- Eternal Torment Inducement
- Omni Corruption Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Phenomenon Inducement
- In order for the power to work the user needs to have a wicked soul.
- May have to trade to/with something else, such as another soul.
- Weak against Eternal Virtue Inducement.
- Black Kakugane (Buso Renkin)