The power to manipulate deformation and stress. Sub-power of Physical Force Manipulation.
- Deformation Control
- Deformation Force Control/Manipulation
- Stress-Strain Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the deformation and stress, allowing them to manipulate the deformation of objects and the forces behind them, mainly changing the shape of the object that is being affected. The user can stretch, compress, bend, twist and do other similar things to objects to change their overall shape. This can also be used to tear and break objects apart if the force used to change shape is applied the right way.
- Folding Power
- Physical Deformation
- Tear Apart
- Ductility Manipulation
- Elastic Energy Manipulation
- Form Manipulation
- Impact Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Mutation Inducement
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Users of Physical Force Immunity are immune.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be limited to certain types of deformation.
- Does not work against Undeformability.
- Diamante (One Piece)
- Typhon (Re:Zero)
- Danjuro Tobita/Gentle Criminal (Boku no Hero Academia)