- "Is it not written in your law: I said 'you are gods?"
- ― Jesus Christ quoting Psalm 82:6 (John 10:34)
This power grants its user with the power to transform beings that were not deities into deities with divine powers. To be able to bestow divine powers and a title to another non-deity who would suggest that the user is a divine being themselves. The user may possess unlimited power, is able to bestow Divine Power existing or what they have created for the transcendent being.
- Ability Creation
- Almighty Ascension
- Artificial Godhood
- Deity Creation
- Imbued Godhood
- Meta Ability Creation
- Physical Godhood
- Potential Realization
- Power Bestowal
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Mutant Physiology
- The transcended being may not heed to the user's commands.
- May be under the command of divine lords and monotheistic deity.
- The Well of the Gods (The Drinky Crow show)
- Habakiri (Maken-ki!)
- Kate McTiriss's SCP-001 Proposal - A Record (SCP Foundation)
- Power of Halloween/Halloween Magic (Valkyrie Crusade)