The power to delay the effects of anything.
- Delay Effect
- Effect Lagging
- Stall Effect
The user is able to delay the effect of something to a later time. With this power, one could strike a target, but the impact of the strike would not occur until ten seconds later. This can also be used with spells, functions in technology, or even firing a gun. The user may be able to control when the effect eventually occurs, or otherwise, the user will have no control over when the effect will happen.
- Attack Powers
- Causality Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Critical Impact
- Effect Stacking
- Enhanced Strike
- Heavy Strike
- Spell Casting
- The user has to wait for the effect to happen.
- This power might only apply to certain effects/attacks.
- May not be able to control when the effect eventually occurs.
- May not change the amount of damage damage done.
- Yue Ayase (Negima)
- Users of Delay Spell (Pathfinder)
- Users of Delay Damage (Shadowrun)