The power to have the powers and physical traits of, or be a Demogorgon. Darker variation of Demiurge Physiology.
- The Demogorgon
The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Demogorgon.
The Demogorgon was said to be a primordial deity and/or demon who represents or is associated with supreme powers.
The Demogorgon was said to be a powerful demon lord and lesser deity.
- Dark Divinity, Lesser Divinity and/or Supreme Divinity
- Divine-Demonic Physiology
- Primordial Deity Physiology
- Supreme Deity Physiology
- The Demogorgon is based on the supposed pagan god or demon. Although often ascribed in Greek mythology, it doesn't have a lot of information around it. It has been thought that the name probably arises from an unknown copyist's misreading of a commentary by a fourth-century scholar named Lactantius Placidus. The concept itself is now believed to be traced back to the original misread term demiurge, but this view itself isn't firm. With the probably that there was no such mythological being, by the late Middle Ages, the idea of Demogorgon as a primordial being was taboo for the ancient pagans who had become fixed in the European imagination. In the Renaissance and beyond, he was often named as a major demon of Hell.
- Demogorgon (D&D)
- Demogorgon (Greek Mythology); allegedly in myth.