- "Umm..Yukinari? Sorry I dropped a demon on you."
- ― Miharu Sena Kanaka (Girls Bravo)
- "Get out of her."
- ― Jesse Turner to Julia Wright's demon (Supernatural S5E6: I Believe the Children Are Our Future)
- Demon Control
The user can create, manipulate, and destroy demons to do their bidding, whether it is to kill others or simply be slaves to the user. The user could potentially create and manipulate an entire army of demons.
- Demonization- User may turn others into demons by various means.
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Slayer
- Hell Lordship
- Life Mastery
- Mythic Manipulation
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to manipulating demons and not creating them.
- More powerful demons can make it harder to control them.
- As such, more powerful demons may break free of the user's control.
- May be limited of the amount of demons one can create and/or manipulate.
- Archdemons and Transcendent Demons are highly resistant or immune.
- May be limited to manipulating certain types of demons.