- Alien Demon Mimicry/Physiology
- Cosmic Demon Mimicry/Physiology
- Demon-Alien Hybrid Mimicry/Physiology
- Demonic-Alien Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a demonic alien.
- May have the weaknesses of both entities.
- May be overpowered by Angelic-Alien Physiology.
- May be weak against holy things.
- Vilgax (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien); after absorbing Diagon
- Queller Demons (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Akuma (Chrono Crusade)
- Apokoliptians (DC Comics)
- King Piccolo (Dragon Ball Series)
- Orian (Irredeemable)
- Black Arms (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Maelibi (Star Wars Legends)
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Yuzuha (Tenchi Muyo: Daughter of Darkness)
- Alien Maxwell (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Aeons/Demon bats (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
- Magic Demons (Doraemon: Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld/Doraemon: Nobita's New Great Adventure into the Underworld - The Seven Magic Users)
- Ogre and his variants (Tekken Series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.