- Demonic/Diabolic/Daemonic Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Demonic/Diabolic/Daemonic Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Demonic/Diabolic/Daemonic Bows Proficiency/Usage
- Gun Channeling (The Darkness series)
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for demonic energy or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine-Demonic Artillery
- Hell-Fire Artillery
- Power Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of demonic effect.
- May cause pain to the user, or even kill them.
- Useless without a ranged weapon as a medium.
- Darkness Guns (The Darkness)
- Arm of the Night (The Darkness II)
- Artemis (Devil May Cry)
- Ebony & Ivory (Devil May Cry series)
- Luce & Ombra (Devil May Cry series)
- Pandora (Devil May Cry series)
- Ebony & Ivory (DmC: Devil May Cry)
- Revenant (DmC: Devil May Cry)
- Reaper (DOOM 2016)
- Unholy Guns (In Nomine)
- Thunder Cannon (InuYasha)
- Hellfire Shotgun (Marvel Comics)
- Turricula Ignis (Sleepy Hollow TV Series)
- Unholy Fusion Weapons (Starfinder)
- Daemon Ranged Weapons (Warhammer 40,000)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.