- Demon/Unholy Object
The user has access to an object that grants them demonic/unholy powers. They can range from source materials to apparel to fully-designed weapons; whatever the form, they can impart demonic powers to those who lack them entirely or augment the already existing unholy capabilities.
The object’s nature and use can come in different ways. It can act as a vessel for a sealed demonic entity that transfers its power or inhabits its host (Demonic Symbiosis). It can be naturally imbued with demonic energy that the user wields when activated. It can even be a conduit for a remote source of hellish power. This type of item can be very dangerous. Though the object can grant specialized abilities, its demonic nature runs the risk of corrupting or possessing the user, potentially permanently.
- Demonic Conduit
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Infusion
- Demonic Object Manipulation
- Powers Via Object
- Reality Warping
- Inexperienced users may have difficulty controlling the power granted to them, risking corruption or possession.
- Demonic Energy Absorption/Demonic Power Absorption/Demonic Power Negation/Exorcism/Object Negation
- If the object is taken away, or destroyed, the user will lose the power that it grants.