- Corrupt Poison/Toxin Manipulation
- Cursed Poison/Toxin Manipulation
- Evil Poison/Toxin Manipulation
- Hellish Poison/Toxin Manipulation
- Malevolent Poison/Toxin Manipulation
- Sinful Poison/Toxin Manipulation
- Unholy Poison/Toxin Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate hellish poison, capable of necrotizing, paralyzing and/or intoxicating anyone or anything in is path. In addition, demonic poison is capable of inflicting excruciating pain, both physically and spiritually tormenting the victim. It has the potential to corrupt one's soul, and is very effective against the holiest of supernaturals, such as angels. More powerful users can even ultimately summon/resurrect/create evil spirits, elemental entities and/or demons from Hell.
- Corruption Inducement
- Damage Amplification
- Death Inducement
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Necrosis Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Paralysis Inducement
- Poison Manipulation
- Resurrection - from evil souls to the undead.
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning - the deceased, beings of smoke, and/or Demons
- Torment Inducement
- Toxic Area
- Ultimate Poison
- Corruption Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Organic Manipulation
- Esoteric Toxin Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Nether Manipulation
- Weak against Divine Poison Manipulation, Poison Absorption, Poison Immunity and Poison Sealing.
- Certain powerful or mystical forces can diminish the poison's power.