- "You can call me 'Dante the Demon Killer'. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
- ― Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry)
- "And in his ravenous hatred, he found no peace; and with boiling blood, he scoured the Umbral Plains, seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer."
- ― Slayer's Testament I, Doom (2016)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Known Objects
- 9 Gallery
- Devil/Demon/Satanic Slayer/Hunter/Killer
- Demonic Hunter/Killer
The user can kill demons/demonic entities of any form, being able to go toe-to-toe with even the strongest of demons and gain resistance to their demonic powers and demonic corrupting effects.
- Death Inducement; to demonic beings.
- Demonic Power Immunity
- Demonic Power Negation
- Demonology Intuition
- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
- Immortality Negation
- Greater Damage Effectivity
- Demonic Power Absorption
- Divine Conduit
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Weaponry
- Paranormal Expertise; on how to kill demons.
- Archangel Physiology
- Demon Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Divine Combat
- Transcendent Blade Proficiency
- Supernatural Hunter
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- True Hero
- Unavertable Death
- Transcendent Demons may be difficult to slay, or need special weaponry.
- May need different skills/powers to kill specific types of demons.
- Alien Slayer for alien demons.
- Undead Slayer for undead demons.
- Divine Slayer for divine demons.
- Superior Entity Slayer to superior demons
- Mutant Slayer to mutant demons
- Witch Slayer for demonic mages and witches
- Dragon Slayer to demonic dragons
- Giant Slayer to Demonic Giants
- Angel Slayer to Nephalems