The power to have powers from a demonic source. Opposite to Divinity.
- Satanic/Ungodly Source
- Unholy Powers
The user has demonic powers, which can be obtained a number of different ways. User may be a demonic being or have demonic ancestry, transform into a demon, channel or act as a vessel for a demon, have the power or soul of a demon, or mimic/steal powers from a demon.
Demonic power levels are variable; therefore, those with weak demonism or those with a mortal parent only count as Cambions.
- Demon Soul
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Empowerment
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Powers
- Demonic Magic
- Power Inheritance
- Ineffective against users of Demonic Power Immunity.
- Demonic Slayer are a worthy opponent.
- User may be vulnerable to powers that affect demonic beings.