- "Akujiki, the ancient and cursed blade, has consumed the souls of men for centuries. It is said, "He who wields Akujiki, wields absolute power." Many wars were fought to control that power and many lives were lost, until a lone shinobi took it upon himself to end Akujiki's legacy of blood. However, his struggles proved to be only the beginning of yet a new battle."
- ― The legend of Akujiki in Nightshade (Shinobi/Nightshade)
- "Arise from the Nether Abyss, evil god of the polar night and midnight sun. Thou, shalt become my demon blade of darkness that annihilates everything."
- ― Tobio Ikuse (Highschool DxD).
- "It would gather the hatred and evil of mankind and confer it on the one who wields it, transforming him into the Devil Incarnate."
- ― Description of the Dark Dragon Blade (Ninja Gaiden).
- "A lethal, legendary blade known to kill a hundred in one stroke:Tessaiga."
- ― Sesshōmaru (InuYasha) referring to the Tessaiga's power.
- "One thousand humans, one thousand demons. This is a demon sword that has absorbed the wrath of two thousand lives. You wield a demon sword too, but can it beat my Banryū?"
- ― Bankotsu (InuYasha) describing his Banryū's transformation into a demonic weapon.
- Demonic Tool
- Devil Arms (Devil May Cry series)
- Devil Tool/Weaponry
- Hell/Hellish/Satanic/Unholy Weaponry
- Tools of Hell/the Underworld
- Weapons of Hell/the Underworld
Users can create and/or wield any weaponry imbued with incredible demonic power and make it so that no one is capable of using the weapons except for those who are worthy of its power. The exact power the weapon possesses highly varies on the type of demonic force that empowers it, but it can either be capable of small yet efficient feats or possess power that can control vast forces of the demonic plane.
- Absolute Attack: The weapon is capable of bypassing any type of defense as well as leveling entire landscapes in a single strike.
- Conceptual Attacks: Use the weapon to rewrite or outright destroy the natural concepts of the human and demonic plane.
- Absolute Defense: The weapon acts as the perfect guard for any type of attack, making it virtually invincible.
- Adaptive Weaponry: The weapon is capable of adjusting to any situation.
- Corruption Inducement: The weapon is capable of bringing out the worst of the user and possibly allow the user to bring the worst out of others.
- Corruption Empowerment: Draw strength from powerful corrupting forces
- Demonic Empowerment: In some cases, the weapon is even capable of absorbing demonic power in order to grow stronger.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: The weapon is capable of control vast incredible demonic powers and malevolent forces that are capable of mass destruction and manipulation of the very scales of reality.
- Demonic Element Manipulation: Take control of powerful demonic, destructive elements as well as infuse one's weapons with them.
- Demonic Energy Manipulation: The weapon is capable of controlling an unlimited reservoir of destructive demonic energy.
- Demonic Magic: The user's weapons are imbued with powerful satanic magic that allows them to gain control over demonic forces.
- Demonic Infusion: The user is able to channel the demonic power into their weapon(s).
- Divine Slayer: The weapon is powerful enough to kill gods.
- One-Man Army: The user is able to become an unstoppable team of one with little to no equal.
- Power Manifestation: The weapon may be a manifested physical form of one's power.
- Powerful Objects: The weapon can enhance one's previous assets to innumerable levels of power.
- Reanimation/Resurrection: The weapon is capable of bringing the dead back to life under the user's control.
- Soul Absorption/Soul Empowerment: The weapons can steal the souls of countless victims to bolster its power.
- Weapon Manipulation: The user able to bend the weapon to their will.
- Weaponry Refinement: The user can utilize supernatural means to enhance the strength and power of their weapon.
- Worthiness Enchantment: Surround the weapon with enchanted magic that prevents it from being wielded by anyone unless they are deemed worthy of its power.
- Demonic Blade Construction
- Demonic Bow Construction
- Demonic Polearm Construction
- Demonic Whip Generation
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Demonic Artillery
- Demonic Constructs
- Demonic Object
- Divine-Demonic Weaponry
- Demonic Metal Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Weaponry
- Power Weaponry
- Powerful Objects
- Transcendent Blade Proficiency
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- May be equaled by Divine Weaponry.
- The weapon may be overwhelmed by another weapon of greater power.
- May require a host.
- The weapon may overwhelm the will of the wielder.
- Despite their opposing nature, if the user were to possess a divine weapon and use them simultaneously, the combined power of the two weapons would be almost immeasurable.