- Demonic Tool
- Devil Weaponry
- Devil Arms
- Devil Tool
- Satanic Weaponry
- Unholy Weaponry
Users are able to create any kind of weaponry that is imbued with incredible demonic power, wield them as their own, and make it so that no one is capable of using the weapons except for those who are worthy of its power. The exact power the weapon possesses highly varies on the type of demonic force it is powered by, it can be either be capable of small yet effective feats or posses power that is capable of controlling vast of forces of the demonic plane.
- Demonic Magic/Demonic Empowerment :The user's weapons are imbued with powerful satanic forces that allows to gain control over demonic forces. Is some cases, the weapon is even capable of absorbing evil energy in order to grow stronger.
- Absolute Attack: The weapon is capable of bypassing any type of defense as well as leveling entire landscapes in a single strike.
- Absolute Defense: The weapon acts as the perfect guard for any type of attack, making it virtually invincible.
- Dark Element Manipulation: Take control of powerful dark elements as well as infuse one's weapons with them.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: The weapon is capable of control vast incredible dark powers and malevolent forces that are capable of mass destruction and manipulation of the very scales of reality
- One-Man Army: The user is able to become an unstoppable team of one with little to no equal.
- Power Manifestation: The weapon may be a manifested physical form of one's power.
- Sentient Power: The weapon may posses a mind of its own.
- Weapon Infusion: Users are able to channel demonic energy into their weapon(s).
- Weapon Manipulation: Users are able to bend the weapon to their will.
- Weapon Transmutation: Users are able to take the form of their weapon and shift it into the form of another, fitting it for any situation.
- Weapon Proficiency: Become a master of the weapon in only mere seconds.
- Worthiness Enchantment: Surround the weapon with enchanted magic that prevents it from being wielded by anyone unless they are deemed worthy of its power.
- The weapon may be overwhelmed by Divine Weaponry.
- May require a host.
- Weapon may overwhelm the will of the wielder.
- Vergil (Devil May Cry series)
- Dante (Devil May Cry series)
- Nero (Devil May Cry 4)
- Sparda (Devil May Cry series)
- Fanoxean (The Young Guardians)
- Order of the Sword (Devil May Cry 4)
- Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Demise (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Scanty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Kneesocks (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Doku (Ninja Gaiden)
- Genshin (Ninja Gaiden)
- Inuyasha (InuYasha)
- Sesshomaru (InuYasha)
- Nightmare (Soul series)