- "You can't really think you're getting up, I can keep increasing my density... until I shove you straight through to China."
- ― Thunder to Supergirl (DC Comics)
The power to manipulate the density of objects or entities. Sub-power of Mass Manipulation.
- Density Control
- Density Shifting
- Density Alteration/Amplification
User can manipulate the density of something, which is defined as its mass per unit of volume. This allows them to change the solidity of matter, alter the size of substances, to become intangible, to induce currents (flow of mass) in fluids (liquids, gases, plasma, etc.) by manipulating density to create a pressure difference in them, and also to strengthen or weaken gravitational fields.
Some users might even be able to control electrical charge density, which is the amount of electric charge per unit volume. This would, in turn, enable them to strengthen or weaken electrical fields that stem from the product of electrical charges in a given volume.
- Buoyancy Manipulation
- Flow Manipulation
- Personal Density
- Pressure Manipulation
- Supernatural Durability
- Weight Manipulation
- Air Walking by changing air density to make a platform out of compressed air.
- Gravity Manipulation by making something so dense it gravitates other things.
- Mass Manipulation
- Matter Creation by adding matter (which has mass) to a volume, thus making it dense. Matter can also be destroyed to make the volume less dense.
- Property Manipulation
- Size Manipulation by increasing the volume of mass.
- Supernatural Condition by making your body more dense and resistant to an external force.
- Teleportation by teleporting mass from one volume of space to another. This thus changes how dense those volumes are.
- Water Walking by changing water density to increase its buoyancy and thus walk on it.
- Viscosity Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating only mass, density or solidity.
- May be limited to affecting only others, themselves or objects.
- Weight may cause an issue.
- Vibra- space belt (DC Comics)
- Orb (Phineas and Ferb)