Also Known As
- Fate Slicing/Severing/Cutting
- Destiny Slicing/Cutting
The user can slice through fate and destiny, destroying the normal relationship between cause and effect and opening the future to all possibilities.
- Causality Negation
- Fate Denial
- Freedom Inducement
- Possibility Inducement/Impossibility Inducement
- Temporal Slicing
- The user might have to see and understand destiny to cut it, requiring an ability like Destiny Perception.
- Gad (Mesopotamian Mythology)
- Kanon/Lay Glanzdulli (The Misfit of Demon King Academy); via Evansmana
- Soujirou Mibu (Shinza Banshou series); via Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no Ken
- Miyamoto Musashi (TYPE-MOON); via Six Realms Five Planes - The Divine Figure of Kurikara
- Sengo Muramasa (TYPE-MOON); via Tsumugari Muramasa
- Evansmana (The Misfit of Demon King Academy)
- Tsumugari Muramasa (TYPE-MOON)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.