The power to create weapons from fate. Variation of Power Weaponry.
- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Destiny/Fate
- Fate Weaponry
- Death-Force Weaponry
- Destiny Assignment
- Destiny Manipulation
- Destiny Perception
- Power Weaponry
- Temporal Weaponry
- How long the weapon lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be reliant on the victim's fate to either be effective or even function.
- Vulnerable to Destiny Manipulation or Usurp Worth.
Known Destiny Weapons
- Fate-Touched Weapons (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)
- Licanius (The Licanius Trilogy)
- Shears of Destiny (Once Upon a Time)
- Fate-Stealing Weapons (Pathfinder)
- Fate-Killing Blade (Supernatural)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.