- "Before creation comes destruction."
- ― Beerus (Dragon Ball series)
- Destroyer/Destructor Physiology
- God/Goddess of Destruction Physiology
- Hakaishin Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a God of Destruction, gaining immense power to destroy anything and everything, even divine beings. They can destroy planets, star systems and even universes in an instant. As a God of Destruction, the user also has the task of keeping balance in the universe. Working together with Gods of Creation, the Gods of Destruction discuss which planets and/or galaxies need to be destroyed and/or rebuilt.
- Archetype:Lightning Bruiser: Supernatural/Absolute Level
- All Destructive Powers
- Divine Combat
- Energetic Pressure
- Negation or Omni-Negation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- One-Man Army
- Personal Domain
- Transcendent Physiology
- Apocalypse Aspect Manifestation
- Apocalyptic Deity Physiology
- Destruction Embodiment
- Power Embodiment
- If their actions is only exclusive to duty rather than morality, it'll eventually get to the point that there would be less and less to destroy, to which it'll all get unnecessarily boring being a destroyer, unless they have a routine of their own in the meantime.
- May be weakened when entering another universe.
- May have to answer to a being of higher power.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
See Also: Destroyer Deity.