- "Creation can only begin after the destruction I bring."
- ― Shiva (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Destruction Incarnate/Manifestation/Personification
- Doom Embodiment/Incarnate/Manifestation/Personification
- Ruin Embodiment/Incarnate/Manifestation/Personification
- The Annihilator
- The Destroyer
- The Destroyer of Worlds
- The End of All Things
- The Eradicator
- The Obliterator
Users become a physical manifestation or personification of destruction, and gain the ability to bring destruction where ever they go: everything breaks, cracks, crushed, disintegrates, explodes or implodes into nothingness and oblivion.
- All Destructive Powers
- Absolute Destruction/Destruction
- Destruction Empowerment
- Destruction Manipulation
- Destructive Energy Manipulation
- Explosion Manipulation
- Implosion Inducement
- Irreversible Destruction
- Apocalypse Inducement
- Dark Side Aspect Manifestation
- Death Aspect Manifestation
- Destroyer Deity Physiology
- Oblivion Embodiment
- Power Manifestation
- Violence Inducement
- Killing Instinct
- Has the need and desire to ruin and destroy.
- Can be sealed away or put in a hibernation state of suspended animation for decades, centuries or even millennia.
- May lack any sort of creativity.
- Datasphere (8-Bit Theater)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.